Your Safety Is Our Priority
We’re not taking for granted this opportunity to continue to serve you.
We are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety with the following commitments and asks.
Our commitment to you
- The studio is following Alberta Health Services guidelines with utmost care.
- Stations are set 2 meters apart
- Stations are sanitized between every guest in accordance with Alberta Health Services protocols
- Throughout the day we have increased sanitizing on all high touch areas and surfaces
- Hand sanitizer is made readily available
- Robes and towels are sanitized
- We will maintain a 1:1 staff to guest ration
Our asks of you
- Face masks are mandatory one may be provided for you
- Clients to come alone to their appointments
- Clients agree to notify staff before their appointments if they need to bring a dependent
- Clients are not to bring extra items into the studio with the exception of a coat or jacket
- Additional safety directions will be communicated by a service provider upon arrival as needed
- We are no longer accepting cash on site.
If you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath) or have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 – contact the studio to reschedule or appointment otherwise clients will be asked to reschedule upon arrival.
Clients are asked to follow Alberta international travel protocol. If client’s have travelled outside of Canada, they are required to wait 14 days before visiting the studio. If clients participated in the Border Testing Pilot Program they are required to wait until a 2nd negative COVID test result has been received (6-7 days after arrival in Alberta).